Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And the Winner is……

Everyone probably knows that I actually started this blog because of an organizing challenge…..


OrgChallenge-Teal

In order to join this challenge, you had to have a blog, so this is where it all started.  Well, the challenge was over in February, but Laura - Organizing Junkie has so many people join, it took her awhile to judge everyone.


The funny thing is I actually had a dream last night that she finally chose a winner, but when I got up there was any mention yet, but tonight there was.


Guess what????? I GOT 3RD PLACE


I can’t believe it – I’m still in shock.  Well, we had so much fun (haha) that we are actually going to do more rooms in our house and so you will be seeing more pictures of the De Cluttering throughout the year.  I have had fun doing this blog so, I’m just going to keep it up. 


I hope you like what you see and find.


Have a great day, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment