Monday, March 26, 2012

Table Saver

I have a guest/craft room in my house, BUT I have been using it to “store” my craft items.  We are going to turn the room into a craft/office room this year and turn our small TV room into a guest room.  So until that happens, I have been crafting on the dining room table.  I tend to make a MESS whenever I start crafting.  So the other day when I was at JoAnn’s I was looking through the remnant section and happen to find this “Tablecloth” material (I know there is a name for it but I can’t seem to remember right now, LOL).  Well, everything was 1/2 off,  oh yea!  So I got this piece for a whopping $2.50.  You can’t beat that, and when I’m finished with a project I can just pick it up and dump the trash in the trashcan.

DSCN1081 
I keep my cutting board underneath so if I need to cut anything I already have it with me.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found me! This is such a grest idea, I'm a messy crafter too (is there any other way?!). Im following you vis linky and Google :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need extra space for my crafts, but our house just isn't big enough. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete